Saturday, January 19, 2013



    Tick-tack of the clock! Third Grading Period is done. In our  more than three months with Ms. Raiza Impelido and Ms. Donna Quillopo, I have learned a lot on the Microsoft Frontpage. They teach us on how to use it. Well, we learned our lessons everyday especially in making our projects.
       In this grading period we encountered a problem like in rushing our projects in different subjects. It affects our time in other subjects because we asked permission every time we didn’t finish it on time. Well, speaking of Microsoft Frontpage, I find it so exciting because I created a web page. I divided my time equally and I addressed these challenges by the help of our teachers, their advices and patience. They understand our situation that sometimes we’re running out of time to make our projects. We must learn our lesson in every single day. And we should understand our teachers if they get mad because of our excuses.
        Moving on, I will do my best and exert more efforts just to prove myself to everybody. Gosdpeed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment