Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Year, New Me..


                                                                     SUCH A BIG DRAMA :)))

“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” –T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets. Annually, we’re celebrating New Year on the first day of January, of course.

                Some people said that when New Year, you need to change your bad attitudes and start a new you. Well, me? I didn’t want to change because I know that my attitude is not that bad. It seems that I don’t need to change my personality because all of my friends love the way I talk, act etc… In short, they love me and I love them too.

                This year, I will do something that makes my parents proud of me. In life, there are people who will pull us down. Still, we should not forget that there are also people who will pull us up after we fall down.

                New Year, New Life? A big yes for me! God gave us again a prosperous new year to cherish, change and meet new people. Everyone needs to give up when something didn’t change for the better, but everyone needs to change, to let giving up never happen again. J

                “This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before, & make 2012 as the year that you elevate from where you are & soar high. Make it happen!” 
 
Pablo

No comments:

Post a Comment