Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's About To END



Time is so fast! It’s already the end of Second Quarter and you know what? I have learned a lot. NOTEPAD or HTML, I always sees the notepad in our computer every time I open it, but I’m ignoring it because I don’t know how to use it anyway. Hm.. Is it easy to use the notepad? How?
Well, thank you to Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz and Ms. Melany Queyquep for learning us on how to use the notepad. Parts of the web address and page address, kinds of tag, and the tag attributes. These are the learnings that I have learned also in our ICT Subject. I’m really happy because after all my curiosity in notepad, I already knew on how to use and connect it to the internet.
I don’t have problems or challenges that I have encountered in this quarter. Because our teacher explained it well, whenever we have a question they were always there to guide us.
But everytime I have a problem, I faced it without hesitation because I know that God is always there for me. He’s always there everytime I need help. I didn’t loss hope, because I have my strong faith in GOD.
After this grading period, I will do my best and focus more on my studies to attain high grades.  GODSPEED. <3
 

15 comments:

  1. Continue facing your problems without hesitation. Keep up the good work and break a leg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. God's always here for us. Don't lose hope. Just give your best and strive hard :) God bless us :D :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post about reflection was so beautiful. I am not surprise because you always try your best to make beautiful masterpieces, your posts. Congratulations! Your post is nice best keep it up to attain your goals and don't forget that I am always here when you need a help. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice reflection.! I know that you will be great in doing your following challenges. Always trust god and GOOD LUCK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is always here for us. :)Yes it's true! Just do your best and study Hard! :) GOODLUCK :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a pertinacious person by your words. You exclaimed that you are not weak throughout the challenges thrown to you. And yes you are right! Believe in God's existence, He helps! :) Nice reflection of yours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice reflection .. just continue what you've started... :):) do your best. and make it on the top....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, good for you to learn things easily because not all students can do that. And you have faith in God, I salute you for that. Nice work fella. You did it well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!!!!!! Nice work and continue facing your problem ad do your best and God will do the rest....

    Have a good day and God Bless.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi :)) Keep it up Kath , just believe unto Him God will always be there. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hai .Your reflection is so nice .Study well and keep up the good work . Keep safe .:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Kathlyn! keep up the good work.good luck for the next quarter.good job.study hard :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm very glad to hear that you have a strong faith to our God! keep up the good will !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi kath.. you did very nice. keep it up, take care always & may god bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi kathlyn!!!I truly inspired your reflection not only because it seems you enjoy your study but because you have faith in God that is always there to guide you!!
    Good luck for the coming quarters....God Bless!

    ReplyDelete